Send LNR your CV today and we will send it the best matching employers in your region and beyondSubmit
Are you currently working as a CQC inspector then we would love to hear from you...
Our client is an outstanding provider of care persuing excellence at all levels if pssible within the care they deliver.
Your role as the Care Compliance Manager will be to provide key support to the operational activity of the elderly acre services. You will be responsibility for implementing strategies for governance of the operational processes and care delivery which will impact on the standards of care delivered to our clients.
Your excellent influencing skills will ensure that you can implement policy developments and improvements across the business. You will ensure that CQC standards are met and exceeded through effective monitoring, policy development and training.
Based in the Leicestershire National Office, with travel to our services, you will be a self-starter, confident and motivated individual who can influence and persuade key business leaders that align with our values and purpose, a natural communicator digitally and face-to-face.
* 3 years’ experience working in the care sector at a senior level, having previously held a registration with CQC
* A thorough understanding the policy and regulations that underpin health and social care
* Educated in Health & Social Care or equivalent QBE
* Ability to form relationships and quickly establish common ground with individuals
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both verbally and in writing
* Be an enthusiastic ‘people person’ who can motivate and influence others
* Ability to self-motivate and work in a self-directed way
* Be professional in manner and appearance
* Experience using Office software, web-based systems and CRM software (e.g. Access People Planner, Access Care Planning and Access Compliance or equivalent)
* Full driving license and access to a car
- To fully support each new care home service and their Registered Manager through the initial CQC registration process and training.
- Provide advice, training and support to the Directors, Managers and operational teams on Quality Assurance Systems and procedures.
- Monitor, embed into policy and communicate all new developments in the care sector and Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulation.
- Support the locations with day to day care and operational queries and issues.
SALARY & BENEFITS
* From £45,000 base salary depending on experience
* Reimbursement of expenses
* Pension scheme
* Opportunity to work flexibly
* Opportunity to work partly from home
If you are interested, please send a CV and covering note explaining any relevant experience.
Please send us your details if you wish to be considered for thsi fantastic opportunity. You can email your CV to email@example.com or text your name to 07928236456 to request a call back.
Compliance manager, CQC inspector, CQC guidelines, elderly care, full time, award winning company, east midlands, leicestershire, leicester
Job ID: 4903
Salary: £45,000 per annum
For more information call us on:
0845 519 0930